Who is eligible?
- Applicant must be a NET member in good standing; grantees must remain NET members in good standing throughout the full project period (through final reporting)
- Eligible membership categories: Ensembles, Affiliates, Individuals, Students
- An Ensemble or Affiliate may apply on behalf of one of its members
- 501(c)(3) status is not required
- Applicant must have an address in, and the ability to receive funds in, the United States
- In each round, applicant may submit only one application, but may be listed or included as a partner in applications submitted by others
- Applicant may not receive more than one NET/TEN grant within an annual cycle
- Those receiving a NET/TEN grant for two years in a row must sit out for a year before reapplying
- Applicants may not have any outstanding final reports due from previously completed NET/TEN activities
What is eligible?
- Artistic, administrative, and technical/production-based projects are welcome
- Activities may include (but are not limited to) observerships, shared rehearsals, planning, training, and/or other exploration with outside partners.
- Production expenses, production tours, equipment purchases, and professional development offerings (e.g. using funds to register for conferences, festivals, or other pre-existing public workshops or trainings) are not supported by this program.
- U.S. or International
- Outside of your current city/region
- Partners do not have to be NET members, and may be individual artists, ensembles, cross-sector, and/or cross-discipline
- New relationships or existing relationships
- Must be an outside relationship (i.e. travel to meet with an individual who is affiliated with your ensemble but is located in a different geographic region would not be eligible)
NET welcomes your questions at any time prior to submitting an application, or throughout the review process. Please contact program staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org